Roswell Business Alliance was formed for the purpose of encouraging a strong business community in Roswell. The RBA works through a contract with the City of Roswell to promote, assist and encourage development of new businesses in the City of Roswell, guided by the Strategic Economic Development Plan, and works to assist, sustain and expand existing businesses. A dynamic business community adds to the quality of life for Roswell residents and attracts visitors to the area. RBA is a 501 (c) (6) organization of businesses and concerned individuals and professionals. We are action-oriented and give a united voice to the Roswell business community, as RBA positions Roswell as one of the best places in Georgia and the Southeast to do business.
You Can Make a Difference in the Future of Roswell
When you invest in RBA, you are doing more than investing in your company. You are building community prosperity and enhancing the quality of life for everyone who lives, works and plays in Roswell, Georgia.
RBA participation gives you:
- Updates on Roswell Business Alliance activities, opportunities, and work to increase economic impact in Roswell and sustain a vital business community
- Opportunities to give input and suggestions that will benefit Roswell’s business community
- Participation in the Find It All Roswell Program
- The ability to STAY INFORMED on the activities and issues affecting Roswell’s business community
- DIRECT PARTICIPATION in the future of Roswell. You may choose to serve on a committee, task force or in an area of interest to you, as you help shape the business community in Roswell.
- ECONOMIC GROWTH – We are working to build a strong, dynamic, thriving business community
- Opportunities for collaboration among businesses and organizations, which creates a business environment that cultivates success. We are focused on improving business conditions in Roswell
- Network, Network, Network! RBA brings businesses together to grow and develop our community’s economy. Together we will make Roswell one of the premier business communities in Georgia and the Southeast.
Getting the Word Out About The Roswell Business Community:
Roswell Business Alliance utilizes a variety of methods to promote economic development in Roswell:
- Paid advertising,
- promotional materials (internet and print),
- trade shows,
- special promotions at community events and activities,
- an extensive public relations program,
- cooperative partnerships with other economic development engines throughout the state,
- and an array of social media.
Building a dynamic business community.
Roswell Business Alliance is located at 617 Atlanta Street, inside the Roswell Visitors Center, and is “The” Business program for the city of Roswell.
The Roswell Business Alliance includes participation in the Find It All Roswell Program at no additional fee.
As a RBA/Find It All Business Participant you will also receive:
- A listing on www.roswellba.com www.visitroswellga.com www.finditallroswell.mobi and www.visitroswellga.mobi with a link to your website
- A listing in the Official Guide to Roswell, published annually.
- Ability to distribute your business brochures in the Find It All Roswell Room at the Roswell Visitors Center.
- Ability to distribute your business information in newcomer bags at the Roswell Visitors Center
- Invitation to the bi-monthly Roswell Connect Social/Networking Events
- Ability to promote your business through special offers listed on the Find It All Special Offer pages. Customers may print your offer directly from the webpage or present a Find It All Roswell VIP card to receive the offer. They may also sign up for email notification of new offers.
- Ability to promote job openings for your business on the Find It All Roswell webpage
- Access to a special Business-to-Business page for Find It All Roswell Business Participants.
- A small counter top display to show that your business is a RBA participate
- A Find It All Roswell Static Cling Sticker to display on your window or door.
Additional Banner Time for Find It All Participants:
The City of Roswell has approved a text amendment to allow businesses displaying the Find It All Roswell logo an additional 40 days of banner time for economic development purposes. The text amendment will sunset December 31, 2012.
To participate, your business must be located within the City Limits of Roswell. Based on U.S. Postal Service boundaries, some non-Roswell businesses have Roswell in their address and some Roswell businesses may have an address that is not “Roswell.” For the purposes of the RBA program, you are a Roswell business if:
- You are located in the City Limits of Roswell, Georgia
- You pay taxes to the City of Roswell
- You have a Roswell business license
Roswell Business Alliance (Historic Roswell CVB) is a 501(c)(6) organization. Partnership and Sponsorship fees are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Expense may be deducted as a business expense if they are “ordinary and necessary” in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business.